Who we are looking for:
The Client Experience (NPS) Program is the initiative used by State Street to monitor and action feedback from our strategic clients. A priority for the organisation’s Management Committee (MC) and a Key Performance Indicator for State Street executives globally, this Program represents a new way of working that uses structured action planning to improve the experience for our clients and partners.
We are looking for an Officer to join State Street’s Client Experience team within Global Marketing. The position will be based in one of State Street’s offices in Poland (Krakow or Gdansk).
The successful candidate will work with Client Experience team members to manage the expanding Program, driving organizational change and leading new market research initiatives to enhance a client-centric agenda. A proactive team player with a can-do attitude, an analytical mindset and strong communication skills will be ideal for this role.
What you will be responsible for:
- Support the management of the global Client Experience (CX) Program – based on the Net Promoter System® methodology – across existing streams and assist with institutionalization of the Program;
- In coordination with external vendors, lead the development of new initiatives within the Client Experience Program framework including Client Journey Mapping (CJM);
- Manage key activities at all stages of the CX Program, including database and timeline management, reporting and analysis;
- Generate and present CX Program insights to senior executives and assist in the coordination of activities to address the highest priority client feedback;
- Field general enquiries from internal stakeholders and engage with suppliers and vendors;
- Assist with budget management including coordinating payment and tracking of invoices;
- Provide ad-hoc marketing support to the broader Marketing and Client Experience teams where necessary.
What we value:
- Strong organizational, presentation and time management skills;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Office;
- Excellent written and spoken English – additional languages welcome;
- Pro-active and a team player;
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in all types of marketing projects;
- Previous experience with SalesForce, Qualtrics and any statistics package (R, Q, SPSS, etc) a plus;
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a numerate discipline would be preferred;
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience, including Customer Experience, Marketing, Transformation or market research functions (either in-house or agency);
- Experience in market research techniques (either quantitative or qualitative) preferred but not mandatory.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.