Work with a team whose main tasks are:
- Support the team in providing a high quality depositary monitoring service to ensure that clients comply with the regulatory rules and in accordance with corporate trusteeship responsibilities.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and their third party administrators communicating with them in a professional, clear and concise manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Clarifying and resolving inconsistencies between data reflected by Citi and supplied by the customer (maker-checker role);
- Ensure full and proper identification of risks in the control processes / areas;
- Provide the highest quality, performance of the current process and procedure in compliance with regulatory requirements and the principles and policies of Citi;
- Ensure high efficiency of cooperation with other members of the team and the ethical principles of Citi;
- Awareness and use in daily work principles and values of organizational culture in Citi;
- Ensure effective cooperation with other units of the bank;
- Timely answering to the standard and non standard questions related to the duties performed by maintaining an appropriate level of business correspondence;
- Understanding the dependencies, business connections and relationships between teams as part of the end-to-end process;
- Inefficiencies identification in your BAU area and proposing changes in this area - submitting ideas improving the team's work;
- Creating and updating procedures in accordance with Citi standards;
- Participation in projects within the team;
- Participation in the preparation for internal and external audits;
- Active training in other processes within the scope of the assembly (as appropriate);
- Training of new employees;
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Understanding the principles of functioning of the capital market and financial instruments;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Ability to work under stress and time constraints;
- Ability to think logically, connecting facts and draw conclusions;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of an international organization with the use of English in their daily work;
- Being responsible for the functions in the process;
- Ability to build relationships with the customer;
- Learn how to take ownership and responsibilities for team work;
- Better and wider understanding of processes and tasks performed.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience within Financial Services;
- A good understanding of Financial Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or during studies would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Good working knowledge of computers and MS Office required;
- Good communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Ability to work on own or part of a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to Multitask;
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Self motivated.