The role entails
- Working as a member of a team to perform core global Model Risk Management control activities including policy exception management and quality control.
- Assisting in the tracking and on-going support of remediation plans for matters that are either self-identified or raised by internal / external audit and regulatory exams.
- Producing periodic model risk inventory information for firm-wide, regional and legal entity specific Risk and Control Committees and other relevant forums.
- The applicant should have an understanding of the implications of policies and regulatory directives, specifically from the perspective of the development of a robust controls and escalation framework for the Model Risk Management Group.
- Excellent academic background; Bachelors/University Degree with extensive years of experience.
- The ability to interpret and analyze large volumes of data and, at times, complex information.
- The ability to demonstrate execution on high profile initiatives.
- Clear understanding of the firms different business areas and the related economics as well as a good understanding of Citi's internal risk management practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package especially MS Excel (VBA would be an advantage).
- The ability to work well in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to deal with a range of staff across a number of disciplines.