Who are we looking for?
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- DEO solution expertise is necessary
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
- Ability to work at flexible work schedule to accommodate the client calls / meetings at various time zones
What will you do?
- Leading DEO solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Developing end to end offers and responses to client RFx in solution space
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Run the solution workshops with the client’s representatives
- Collaborating with sales community to develop a winnig strategy and winning the deals
- Contacts Capgemini senior management for internal approvals process
- Overall offer and commercial control
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within DEO area
- Subject matter expertise during DEO transformation and transition projects
- Consulting in HR processes and technology
Who will you be working with?
Reporting to the Senior Solution and Transformation Manager the job holder will be responsible for leading solution design for standard deals as well as supporting Lead Solution Architects in complex deals. This is an exciting opportunity to expand our Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability by delivering tailored solutions to our existing and prospective clients. This is a critical area of demand for our business; our DEO product continues to develop and evolve to support this demand, so we are keen to get an enthusiastic contributor to actively participate in solution building, presenting the solution to clients and to influence, and feedback, also on the product development. This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
The role holder will also be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold. The focus of your efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.