IT Program Test Manager - Front to Back
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and managed a test organization for a large IT program? Are you passionate about quality assurance and testing across all levels? Are you familiar with the banking processes and flows across systems?
We are looking for an IT front-to-back Program Test Manager to:
• define the program test strategy to cover multiple business and technology work streams across all test phases,
• define the test plan, test phases, milestones ensuring integration with the overall delivery plan including entry and exit criteria, quality gates, test data and test environment management and program test status reporting
• coordinate all testing activities with test teams across multiple streams, managing testing to agreed plans across all areas of business and technology
• define and maintain a test status and progress dashboard, run daily and weekly status calls with project teams as well as with business stakeholders across several locations
• work closely with program management and business stakeholders
You'll be working with the respective program management team and collaborating with the test teams in different locations. As an IT Quality and Test Engineer you play an important role in ensuring the quality and availability of our products to clients and client advisors. Our culture centers around partnership with our business, accountability, empowerment and passion for the future. The role is based in Quattro Five office in Krakow.
• proven experience in test management area, experience in IT project management additionally will be a big plus
• experienced in test management tools, familiar with test data and test environment challenges and testing knowledge across several software development approaches
• advanced Test and Project Management skills – able to lead and provide direction and methods guidance to teams with a strong solution-oriented mindset
• experience in coordinating and organizing multiple teams with strong "Front-to-Back" testing knowledge
• strong communication skills to different stakeholders and management levels
• wealth management and/or investment banking experience preferable with IT background - will be an asset
• strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly resilient and proactive to drive test and program delivery
• fluent in written and verbal English, German is beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.