Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Would you like to work in an operational risk role within banking industry? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? Do you have a know-how how to analyze data and produce reports? Do you want to keep a responsibility which really matters in a big global organisation?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
• support various types of risk management related processes
• propose and implement changes to the existing processes, practices and ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• deliver automated solutions supporting Risk Management processes, including Risk Governance and Risk Remediation leveraging advanced tools (i.e. Alteryx)
• collaborate with business stakeholders within the risk space
• ensure that senior stakeholders know the up-to-date risk status for their organization
• collect and prepare materials for decision-making forums and supporting execution of agreed actions
• provide various types of regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports for operational risk related topics
• enhance and sharpen internal controls' environment through the development and improvement of various remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the organisation
• create new and enhance existing process documentation.
You will be working in the Finance Operational Risk Management Team in Krakow. Our role is to provide operational risk reports and analyses, risk information management and control facilitation. You will work directly with Risk Mangers from around the world from Group Finance. The post is located in Krakow, Zabierzow.
• university degree and minimum 1 year of professional experience, ideally in Risk Management space
• understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice
• experience in financial background is a plus
• strong analytical skills combined with the ability to collect, analyze significant amounts of information and generate meaningful management reports
• ability to work with multiple sources of data, identify correlations between them and come up with logical conclusions
• excellent organization skills and a pragmatic approach
• strong communication and presentation skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint at a competent level
• experience working with Alteryx and / or Tableau would be an asset
• fluency in English, so that you could communicate easily with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.