Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit:• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Econometrics),
• an analytical problem-solver,
• comfortable working across all different data types,
• a candidate proficient in using Excel and open to work in new applications or tools in the domain of improvements,
• English speaker.
Experience with or willingness to learn VBA/macros/Power BI would be an asset.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 - 12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern - Business Process Analysis you will:• support metric-driven culture in Operational Excellence Programs,
• deep dive into various BPM activities and projects to provide analytical support,
• co-lead projects and efficiency initiatives – provide organizational and analytical support,
• monitor efficiency pipeline in the organization,
• support analyses of processes as well as applying new technology for process identification & discovery,
• become a trusted contact for wide range of stakeholders.
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective!
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.