Trade Processing Department (part of Equities and Securities Services division) is providing support for international Investment Funds in processing of their assets. We are responsible for placing orders and settling transactions, covering a large number of instruments (Equities, Fixed Income products, FXs, Money Markets, Derivatives, Collective Investments, etc.), cooperating with Brokers, Custodian Banks and Transfer Agents from all over the world on global markets (North & Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
Our job is to ensure securities and money transfers worth billions of dollars are processed accurately and timely.
We guarantee and offer:
- A challenging and exciting job with live experience and interaction with renowned, global financial institutions.
- An opportunity to learn and gain experience in Capital Markets
- An opportunity to grow and develop within the Firm:
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment)
- Other soft and hard skills trainings including computer programming (Python, VBA, SQL), communication and leadership skills (Toastmasters Club), internal development and mentoring programs
- Free access to professional online training platforms such as UDEMI and Degreed
- Development Days – dedicated days for growth activities of own choice
- A friendly and diversified working environment – we’re a part of multiple, global and local initiatives, such as: Citi Diversity, Citi Women, Citi Parents and Fusion Kitchen.
- Close cooperation with similar Citi Solutions Centers across different time zones.
Apart from an exciting job, we are offering a competitive package:
- Full-time contract (the same terms on trial period as for fixed employment).
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. compressed week, working from home).
- Preferential offer for Bank Handlowy banking products (free personal account, free credit card).
- A number of other benefits (Medicover, Multisport, private pension plan).
What we expect from a perfect candidate:
- Fluency in English.
- Capability of working under time pressure (we manage high value trades under tight deadlines).
- Basic understanding of Capital Markets and financial instruments.
- Being a team player.
- Being ready to challenge the status quo and suggest improvements.
- Being ready to learn, participate in projects and engage in various Citi initiatives.
- Being motivated, focused and attentive to details
Don’t hesitate to apply, we are waiting for you!