Make history with usHi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z.o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join Philip Morris International Treasury CoE team in Krakow, Poland.
The PMI Treasury CoE (Center of Expertise) based in Krakow, Poland, supports Front Office Treasury activities of 45 markets in Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. In close collaboration with the Treasury Head Office, the scope of activities covers liquidity forecasting, money market and foreign exchange trading, risk management and advisory. As a Manager Treasury Front Office, you will have a tangible impact on country as well as PMI global treasury operations.
Who are we looking for?• University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
• 5 years of relevant Finance experience at a multinational company out of which minimum 3 years of Treasury experience as a Manager or Supervisor with experience in trading money market instruments and FX products. Experience in Centralized Treasury groups a plus;
• ability to work under pressure, independently prioritize and take action / make decisions despite a certain level of uncertainty;
• interest and knowledge of global financial markets;
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in English (spoken and written) required;
• strong analytical skills, business acumen and ability to interpret financial statements;
• experience with Risk Reduced Products (RRP) a plus.
What we offer you?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us?• manage the execution of daily liquidity and FX management on behalf of assigned EU, EE and MEA affiliates, including short and mid-term cash flow projections. Ensure cash availability to timely meet business requirements while optimizing after-tax interest income/expense;
• evaluate business, economic and financial market trends of assigned countries. Develop and recommend strategies to Treasury and/or Affiliate Management to minimize liquidity, FX, interest and counterparty risk. Propose and lead the execution of hedging strategies wherever applicable;
• develop and maintain relationships with Banks, Affiliates and other stakeholders to enhance the Treasury service level provided to the business;
• recommend and lead appropriate process improvements, leveraging on Treasury systems and Banks’ capabilities, to foster efficiency and adaptation to business requirements as well as changes in regulatory/banking landscape;
• lead and coach a Team of young talents;
• ensure rigorous adherence to PMI Treasury policies and procedures, in collaboration with the Internal Controls Department.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted