The Senior Securities Processing & Customer Service Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services Team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities.
- Processing of securities transactions (equities and bonds) from their execution to settlement, confirmation of transactions details with counterparties, monitoring of unmatched/unsettled transactions, escalation issues to clients;
- Identifying and resolving of securities settlement issues and making process improvement recommendations to leadership team;
- Providing professional customer service in settlement area, participating in clients' service calls as well as working with clients' documentation (SLA, RFP);
- Monitoring and suggesting solutions to operational errors to minimize risk to the bank, through an intermediate knowledge of procedural requirements
- Assisting with control activities and the launch of new products and services;
- Analyzing moderately complex reports to satisfy management requirements, as well as aid in control activities and procedures;
- Participating in the implementation of assigned projects, including new products, services and upgrades to platforms;
- Providing informal guidance, and/or on the job training to new team members;
- Appropriately assessing risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Fundamental understanding of DCC products, accounting and regulatory policies;
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Team leading experience is not required but will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Polish is required;
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
As an employer we offer:
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company;
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge;
- Work with a passionate team of motivated professionals;
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, Multisport, life insurance, pension plan and other);
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures;
- Partly remote work.
The role of Senior Securities Processing & Customer Service Analyst is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf