Senior ServiceNow Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for developing functionality on the ServiceNow platform as well as providing Level 3 support for the same. This individual will be required to work collaboratively with other members of the global ITSM team and other IT teams within the bank to ensure that the required functionality is introduced onto the ServiceNow platform through the adopted SDLC process. As part of the role, responsibilities include:
• technically analyse requirements to help define technical specifications and solutions
• configure, develop, maintain and support the ServiceNow platform
• perform Level 3 support on ServiceNow to identify issues within the code, working in partnership with other team members to resolve them within the agreed SLAs
• work effectively within a Scrum team and focus on sprint goal delivery
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The ITSM team is part of the Automation & Tooling team. The team is responsible for a portfolio of products including ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the ITSM processes within the bank. This role is based in Wroclaw.
• excellent hands-on ServiceNow configuration and development experience of minimum 6 years with a proven track record of implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
• have an in-depth understanding of the ServiceNow (NY, Orlando) configuration and development features and be able to leverage these when implementing functionality on the platform
• have experience of working within an agile team and be familiar with the Scrum methodology
• develop using best practices and standards; write code with performance in mind and drive automation wherever possible
• have good technical writing and documentation skills
• should have experience with mentoring junior members of the team
• certified in ServiceNow Implementation is nice to have
• working knowledge of GitHub, Flow-JIRA, GitLab - nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.