Business Process Implementation Manager in Accounts Payable
What will you do:
- Study, Identify, design, and manage the implementation and optimization of systems & processes,
- Define, document & provide training for user acceptance test scripts,
- Define, document and undertake Functional Testing
- Execute user acceptance tests with the business for NFPS system & its interfaces.
- Provide 3rd level system & process support as required.
- Responsible for the management, documentation and maintenance of, the Internal Controls (IC) in their remit.
- Document processes and desk top procedures, FAQ’s & TTO’s (Transfer to Operations) when there have been process changes
- Maintain and update process and procedure diagrams and flowcharts in line with process changes
- Perform agreed monthly tasks e.g. Reconciliations
What we expect from you:
- Ability to engage with customer and internal staff as required
- Ability to ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required
- Administrative and project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and to build a strong rapport with customers and the Service Provider
- Results driven
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, with ability to act as individual practitioner and functional leader
- Oracle eBusiness (11i – Fusion) on Accounts payable (AP module.Workflows, etc.)
- AP Automation – experience of invoice imaging, workflow and archiving, e-Invoicing and OCR solutions (e.g. KTM, Markview, Tungsten)
- Internal controls – experience of documenting controls & processes and dealing with Auditors (External/internal)
- Experience of working as the business/IT interface to ensure requirements are understood & delivered