Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of practical experience in quality assurance area
- Continuous improvement mindset, proactive and creative thinking
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on your own initiative
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, team player with positive attitude
- Lean methodologies awareness
- Attention to details, highly developed analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, sharepoint
- Ability to work in changing environment with tight deadlines and targets
- Documentation preparation and update experience, coaching and feedback skills
- Awareness/experience in ISAE controls as asset
What will you do?
We are looking for candidates eager to engage actively in set up, development and daily execution of Quality Assurance processes in a new service for one of the oldest and biggest pension funds in the Netherlands. The Quality Assurance employee will be responsible to assess the quality of the activities done in the operational teams in a standardized and effective manner to improve customer satisfaction, quality of the delivered service as well as team performance in both: process and systems areas. You will work closely with management, command center, quality assurance members in Netherlands as well as operational back-office and front-office teams located in Poland and Netherlands. You will also be responsible to coordinate and support non-operational company quality standards by ensuring that all internal audit and compliance requirements are followed, executed and at expected level in line with internal procedures.
- Set up and continuous development of the overall operational quality framework according to needs and project status
- Conduct transaction quality audits
- Provide feedbacks and suggestion for improvement to agents and supervisors
- Publish quality dashboards at defined intervals
- Data analysis, strong analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions from data
- Flexibility and availability for any ad-hoc activity as per business requirement
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up a new service for one of the oldest and biggest pension funds in the Netherlands. Through this opportunity you will become a member of a pioneer back-office team for Capgemini Poland providing a broad service in terms of pension funds administration with close cooperation with a specialized front-office team located in Netherlands. The scope of service will cover the overall employers and participants administration such as: personal/company data and their status change management, affiliation related activities, processing employment and salary data of employees, invoicing, entitlements and payments administration. You will work on an innovative IT tailor-made platform with a very high level of process automation. We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of related processes into Kraków Delivery Center.
Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing