IT Business Analyst in Prudential Regulatory
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The initial focus of the role will be on the Prudential Regulatory reporting for the Investment Bank Stream of UBS European Legal Entity, both stabilizing and improving excising calculations, report and controls and on boarding new calculation and reporting requirements. Business analyst would need to have experience in Capital adequacy reporting, COREP own funds, Large Exposures or Leverage Ratio reporting at an Investment Bank.
This is a project role where Business Analyst would be required to do a number of tasks as required. These include:
• working with Finance RTB and Policy teams, BA’s will be required to understand and interpret business and external regulatory requirements and turn into Business requirements.
• documenting key artefacts including functional specifications (with data/field/table specific information and clear rulesets), process flow documents, test strategy, test requirements and detailed task level plans (working with the PM to baseline)
• analysing data across multiple systems to understand required changes to the reporting requirements.
• working closely with the line function to ensure regulatory and user requirements are met with the functionality and processes proposed. A collaborative approach is critical in this area and the BA may find themselves going beyond the normal BA duties in order to 'get the job done' and importantly gain an appreciation of the day-to-day working lives of their clients
• working closely with the IT dev teams to ensure functional requirements are effectively and efficiently (meaning quickly developed and minimal testing defects) translated into code and to producing a high quality product
• conducting system integration testing (SIT) and supporting user acceptance testing (UAT). In some cases this will mean performing partial UAT scenarios
The role is within the UBS Europe SE Regulatory IT Change team which reports to ECB for Prudential Regulatory Reporting and Bundesbank for Statistical Regulatory Reporting. The team is part of the Finance IT function and this role is based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
• university degree in finance/accounting or relevant field
• proven experience in the prudential regulatory reporting within an investment bank
• significant business analysis and IT change experience
• qualified accountant
• strong attention to detail
• numerical and logical mindset
• excellent MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
• excellent communication skills
• ability to multitask and work under pressure to tight deadlines
• ability to prioritize own work effectively
• knowledge of Axiom application is nice to have
• Abacus/A360 Experience
• knowledge of German is nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.