IT Quality & Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Would you like to develop your skills in Test Automation area? As part of our team you will be responsible for:
• Deploying testing frameworks and maintain the frameworks and configuration as needed,
• Developing coding standards and process workflows for the development and maintenance of automated testing frameworks,
• Maintain test automation infrastructure
• Elaboration of test scenarios for User Stories, preparation of testing data and validating the results,
• Performing smoke, regression and component testing at the conclusion of each sprint,
• Interfacing with key parts of the Technology organization, including the CTO team, Infrastructure Services, and business teams,
This role within Global Banking (GB) IT is for a QA Test Engineer to validate and enhance the Quality of bespoke software, working closely with Development and BA teams from analysis and design through to testing signoff. The focus of the role is the next-generation web applications for GB bankers as well as broader platform which includes mobile devices.
GB projects have a strong focus on Test Automation with DevOps skill using sets of tools to ensure rapid turnaround of test packs and fast feedback about application health, in terms of non-functional requirements.
Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB foundation or similar concepts demonstrated with past experience (certification is an additional advantage)
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of web page composition (static vs. dynamic elements, browser behavior, etc.)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Web testing
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Team City, Jenkins)
• Basic knowledge in Unix (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and Windows command line tools
• Basic knowledge in Splunk & ELK Pipeline (Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.