At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- post-graduate
- experience min 1 year in Supply Chain, preferable in material planning, production planning or logistics
- proficient English speaker
- a person with a sophisticated level of MS Excel
- knowledge about systems supporting material requirements planning management
- problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
- excellent communications skills
AS AN ASSET:- MRP system (Material Requirements Planning) knowledge, SAP R3 experience as helpful
- experience exposed to materials requirements planning (MRP), market projects and materials specification activities
- knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek)
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the Supply Planning team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland, for a temporary contract for 6-12 months with the possibility of extension.
As Employee in Central Material Requirement Planning team you will:
Execute the DIM (Direct Incoming Material) and other semi-components deliveries to PMI EU factories by:
1. Analyzing factories’ requirements, running MRP reports and finding out the solution to secure materials availability on time and in required qty.
2. Maintaining efficient DIMs and semi-components stock levels
3. Maintaining and measuring MRP performance towards the respective factory.
4. Governing SAP system material master data (MRP Views)
5. Proposing improvements covering system [SAP] and process [MRP].
Please note that we are looking for someone for one year fixed term contract.
WE OFFER- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
- wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
FIND A NEW PARTHOur company offers you a new perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.