What do you need to start?
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in design (agencies or business)
- Be proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint)
- Have demonstrable passion for design – in and outside of work
- Have good written and spoken English
- Be able to work comfortably on Mac (familiar with OSX environment)
- Have experience in leading or managing other designers
- Have track record of working directly with clients.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Portfolio that includes work for international clients
- Proven track record of working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
What duties will help you grow?
- Working on sales presentations, offer branding, infographics, online banners, advertising campaigns and employer branding.
- You’ll work closely with marketers, writers, developers and designers to deliver high-quality creative work that will be used to support global and regional sales and marketing activities.
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.