About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc.
from the very
and health insurance
- Preparing software builds and releases packages and deploys them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- Performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages.
- Monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues, you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 9 am to 17:30 pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm)
- Requires a combination of application management experience and a good understanding of the technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- Practical experience in building complex SQL statements and database maintenance of DB (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Practical experience in MS Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud technologies (Cloud solutions)
- UNIX shell, Perl, Windows PowerShell
Foreign languages skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.