About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for the administration, operation and deployment of business use cases.
from the very
and health insurance
- Perform, ensure and support stability in daily batch processing (using One Automation [former UC4])
- Job design consulting on Hadoop HDP Platform for Compliance Data Lake
- Productive application operation including activities as monitoring, define/know dependencies, troubleshoot etc.
- Software life cycle management and deployment (auto transport/manual import of objects) in production and test environments supporting CI/CD technologies
- Incident management (creating, documenting, tracking, analyzing and informing stakeholders incident ticket)
- Change management, Review Changes (HPSM)
- Unix/ Linux - good / high knowledge
- experience with job scheduling system (preferably One Automation [former UC4])
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Hadoop Infrastructure or willingness to learn
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B1 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.