About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized applications, online systems and batch production
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults
- Implementation of changes in the production process as per change request
- Assurance of interrupted availability of the systems and applications
- Manual intervention in automatic processes in conjunction with the product managers or on request
- Handling of changes/inicidents/problems with ticketing systems
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Performing the test and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on webMethods
- Good knowledge of Unix
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SyBase)
- Basic knowledge of WebMethods
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
Nice to have:
- MQ-Series Messaging
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German - very welcome (not mandatory)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.