About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into a Mainframe-Technology expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as operations staff.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will support and run the Mainframe-based applications
- You will ensure the stable and uninterrupted operation of the products from this environment.
- Your tasks will include monitoring systems, supporting product approvals, and executing production activities.
- You will work on incidents, changes, and issues for the applications you will be associated with
- You will also be responsible for the documentation required for the operation
- You should be prepared to attend occasional on-call service on weekends or public holidays
- High knowledge of IBM zOS Mainframe / Unix
- Good knowledge of IBM DB2 / IMS
- Good knowledge of Application operation processes
- Knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere for zOS
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.