About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
- Development and deployment of Cloud infrastructure environments and applications
- Automation of different parts of the development and deployment process
- Designing cloud architectures with regard to reliability, resilience, potential bottlenecks, cost saving strategies
- Close collaboration with Operations (DevOps) and Application Developers to support seamless operation of critical bank systems
- Creation of technical documentation
- Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Experience with at least one of the following: Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS
- Very good knowledge of Linux and Bash-Scripting
- Good knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in usage of central Bitbucket, Teamcity, XLDeploy services
- Basic knowledge of Microservices
- English: at least at B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.