About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for managing accesses and priviladges to Big Data & Advanced Analytics (BDAA) clients from other bank departments as from BDAA also.
from the very
and health insurance
- Manage the communication and relation with BDAA clients
- Validation of BDAA client requests
- Sandbox onboarding
- Use cases onbarding and maintenance
- Management of users, priviladges and roles
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Linux - basic knowledge
- SQL - practical experience
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills
Nice to have:
- Ansible (scripting)
- First experience in IT sector
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.