About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will participate in the design, development and implementation of the release process by using CI/CD. You will build awareness on the potential of CI/CD and DevOps practices and building a culture of leveraging it for doing things better.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will be one of the experts in the team/cluster responsible for application management aspects, i.e. aligning and addressing application operation needs with development and business expert, ensuring compliance of software deliveries to operations guidelines and policies, etc.
- For this role requires a combination of application management experience and good understanding of the technology used (Azure, webserver and database technologies)
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. Support the rollouts in production
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces. Test and validation of deployment packages
- You will monitor and maintain stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge of Azure Cloud (ARM templates),
- Good knowledge of CI/CD,
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, Linux ,Visual Studio SFC – service fabric cluster IaC – Infrastructure as code,
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.