About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be involved in the design, development and implementation of ETL processes for Compliance processes using ETL and SQL and job control technology. You will support the entire development life cycle of a product.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develop database scripts for extending and adapting the physical data model in NICE Actimize Staging
- Implementation of Datafield Mappings in ETL-Code between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Install the required ETL-sections between the data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create the job plans and job controls in order to orchestrate the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Bug Fixing for all releases which are already productive for the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create technical designs for documenting the developed ETL sections and job plans
- Microsoft SQL Server / SQL / relational databases - good knowledge 3+ years of experience
- ETL (preferably Informatica PowerCenter) - good knowledge 3+ years of experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- English B2 level
Nice to have:
- UC4 or other job scheduling systems/ platforms
- Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Tomcat, Websphere Application Server
- German B1 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.