About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You are going to support Key Area Customer Process and Document Management (CPDM) organized into three clusters: Document Lifecycle Management, Customer Data Management, Customer Lifecycle Management.
from the very
and health insurance
- Provide profound input to our digital architects regarding technical solutions to assist in the development of our high-level target architectures.
- Align technical solutions with our target architectures in cooperation with our digital architects
- Educate colleagues regarding architectural target pictures and the usage of new technologies like Cloud or CI/CD
- Provide developers with full-stack solution architecture and corresponding architecture decisions
- Identify and specify cluster-specific fields of action to improve the technical architecture
- Develop strategies to build modern applications in order to keep the technical basis up to date
- High knowledge and experience in Java
- Object-oriented analysis and design/architecture
- Development of Web Services and integration to providing systems
- Good knowledge of J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Good Knowledge of Relational database (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Good knowledge of Cloud-native architecture patterns
- Good knowledge of Messaging Systems and Integration Servers (IBM MQ, webMethods)
- B2 Level in English
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows, Websphere, Tomcat, IBM BPM / ODM / DSI, JIRA/Confluence, Agile Software Development / Scrum, Secure Coding Practices
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.