About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for the management of the application life cycle, monitoring of application-specific configurations and resolution of any kind of application failures. In addition, you support the go live of such applications, especially by integration of the applications into the system landscape of Commerzbank AG.
from the very
and health insurance
- Monitoring IT applications, performing the regular morning checks and react on all errors and support their correction.
- Managing and maintaining the applications. In case of production issues, analyse and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams.
- Be the key contact for the underlying infrastructure (operating systems, databases, middleware like Data Integration platform and connectivity). -> you will be supported by infrastructure specialists from other teams.
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment.
- Supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- Performing the test and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on Informatica PowerCenter and UC4.
- Responsible for all aspects of the integration layer (deploy and run).
- Linux command lines - basic
- MS Windows 2012
- SQL queries - basic
- General understanding of ITIL processes
- Good analytical thinking, proactiveness and ownership attitude
- High ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Willingness to learn UC4 (One Automation) job scheduling system and Informatica PowerCenter
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
We will provide you with the necessary training!
Nice to have:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- UC4 or a similar job scheduling system
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.