About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for inventing, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and convincing customer and user experience.
from the very
and health insurance
- Review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and executing test cases by manual test methods
- Contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
- Gathering and managing test data; understand test data dependencies for a given context
- Monitoring and documenting test results
- Report, debug and verify defects
- Recommending appropriate actions for test results
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with manual front-end (WebGUI) and back-end testing (REST API)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of working with agile methodology will be highly valued
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.