About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for development of SAS applications, 4GL codes preparation, and enhancement of SAS algorithms and maintains SAS Development environment.
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure,
- Programing: developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms,
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshootingl / performance tuning of the SAS platform,
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products.
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company.
- Upgrade SAS software, install HotFixes and additional SAS software components
- Knowledge about SAS concept and SAS server architecture or other Buisness Intelligence solutions,
- Desired 2 years of practical experience in 4GL programming,
- Knowledge about software development regarding SAS 9.4
- Good knowledge of Unix or Linux environment,
- Practical experience with databases and SQL knowledge,
- Good analytical skills,
- Understanding of the business environment (e.g. ensuring that technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective).
- English B2 level mandatory
Nice to have:
- Java programming knowledge
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.