About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for taking care for the needs of the Big Data Platform Team which is responsible for development and maintain of Hadoop platform.
from the very
and health insurance
- Responsible for facilitating Scrum meetings
- Removing impediments and guiding the team how to achieve their goals
- Guiding the team and organization on Scrum best practices
- Supporting Product owner
- Ensure proper communication within and outside the team and Cluster
- 2+ years of experience in Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Broad knowledge regarding Agile best practices
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Framework
- Good knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Business analysis methodologies
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to work independently
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration, communication and coaching skills
- Experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced environment would be nice
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- English B2 level mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.