About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for develop a new web applications for our security products (e.g. managing investment funds) together with team project.
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing the new web-based applications for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Dealing with complex business processes and business data objects of the securitiy functionalities such as security transaction overview, corporate actions, etc. Of course, you will be fully supported by the business analysts, which are availabe in the team
- Integration backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape, both per REST and SOAP, and legacy mainframe host programs to realize the functionality of the application
- Working on complex programming tasks independently or preparing draft solutions for them and break down the solutions into smaller tasks for junior colleagues
- Acting in an agile team, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operatons
- Participating in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- Very good knowledge of React library
- Experience in using Java, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Cloud
- English B2 level (mandatory)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Relational database and SQL
- Experience in API Development
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.