About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for software engineering of the BI platforms and the development of BI applications. You will enhance the platform with new features, optimize the exiting implementations and assist the user implementations.
from the very
and health insurance
- Engineering and developing the Windows environments for BI Platform
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning of the BI platform
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company
- +3 years of practical experience in Windows Servers Administration
- Desired knowledge about BI concept and server architecture
- Good knowledge of powershell scripting
- Practical experience with databases and SQL
- English B2 Level - mandatory
Nice to have:
- Active directory or LDAP understanding
- Qlik Sense
- Some Cognos experience
- German- nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.