About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will work in an agile scrum team to develop the environment and infrastructure necessary to power the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model for multiple product releases.
from the very
and health insurance
- Work with team members to investigate design approaches and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software solutions
- Build and maintain high-performance cloud architectures
- Test and deploy new frontend and midtier deployments
- Engage with internal and external partners to identify and specify technical requirements
- Work in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of Azure (or familiar with other Cloud) and OpenShift
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Basic knowledge of Application Server technology (e.g. Tomcat, Websphere, Apache HTTPD)
- English B2 Level
- German – nice to bave
- Studies in IT or adequate professional training
- Interest in IT-related topics and basic IT understanding necessary; Knowledge of API is desirable
- Passion for strategic and conceptual thinking, especially around digitization and open banking
- The self-reliant and self-organized working manner
- Friendly, open-minded and a team player
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.