About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
from the very
and health insurance
- You are developing new web-based applications and frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications as a part of the portal platform of the bank.
- You integrate backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape to realize the functionality of your own application.
- You will design and develop solutions for complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge about Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring, React,
- Good knowledge about Object-oriented analysis and design/architecture, Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL,
- OPEN Shift,
- Good knowledge about Relational database and (Oracle, MS SQL).
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.