About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding our applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and design new functions or changes of our IT application landscape. As well as to transform business requirements into IT concepts, coordinating with other teams which provide interfaces or legacy services and communicate on concepts and solution approaches.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps of the lifecycle of a software development starting with:
- Your main duty is understanding and analyzing business requirements, define and design appropriate functional solutions
- Analysis, technical and functional solution design; implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of risk applications
- You will consult Business well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application and on business process or workflow optimization, you develop and communicate solutions and concepts within teams involved (located in Lodz and Frankfurt)
- You are defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures.
- In case of incidents or issues, you will analyse and design solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban would be an asset
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- First experience on analytical positions would be an asset
- English B2,
- German B2 – very nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.