About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Cloud Engineer.
CORE is an acronym for Commerzbank Related Entities. CORE is a group wide static/master data application of Commerzbank AG which focus on person, organization and group views. CORE comprises in different modules like CORE Person, CORE GlobalParty & Verbund and CORE Admin.
The importance of person, organization and group views has grown significantly in the last years because of regulatory requirements and from the sales point of view. It is therefore an integral part of our business model.
The missing comprehensive person, organization and group views in the Commerzbank group, has been compensated with single applications and predominant manual workarounds.
Because of new and existing regulatory requirements (i.e. tax requirements, granting of exemption applications, transfer of church tax, FATCA, Basel II and III, etc.) it has been decided to incrementally rebuild the person, organization and group views within CORE.
The CORE applications are running by the cluster “Customer Data Management”. The cluster “Customer Data Management” maintains mainly applications about static/master data for Commerzbank AG and is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the position:
In your role as cloud engineer you are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your main task is to design and integrate high quality solutions until deployment into test environments. You support incidents, problems management and implement bug fixes or changes.
from the very
and health insurance
1. Development and deployment of Cloud infrastructure environments and applications
2. Automation of different parts of the development and deployment process
3. Designing cloud architectures with regard to reliability, resilience, potential bottlenecks, cost saving strategies
4. Close collaboration with Operations (DevOps) and Application Developers to support seamless operation of critical bank systems
5. Creation of technical documentation
6. Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
7. Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Experience with at least one of the following: Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS
- Very good knowledge of Linux and Bash-Scripting
- Good knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in usage of central Bitbucket, Teamcity, XLDeploy services
- Basic knowledge of Microservices
- English: at least at B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.