About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical analysis, technical solution design and implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces based on technology used (Spring, Hibernate, UI frameworks)
- In case of incidents or issues, analysis and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Creation of technical documentation
- Consultancy and advise of Junior staff in your team on development aspects and co-ordination of local team and the German counterparts
- Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Very good Java J2EE, Spring knowledge
- Development of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Experience with Tools like TFS, GIT, MAVEN
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational databases
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German -very welcome(not mandatory)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.