About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding data flows, integrating and developing the databases in order to integrate two separated banking systems.
from the very
and health insurance
- Analysing data structures and data flows
- Preparing migration scripts, mainly from DB2 to Oracle data warehouses
- Supporting migration process
- Developing new features (in later stages of project)
- Optimalization and tuning of existing queries, including analytical one
- Multi-year experience in the design and development of data warehouse solutions in the Oracle environment (Oracle 12 preferred and PL/SQL)
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with Agile mindset / DevOps Setup
- Readiness for On-Call Service
- English B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.