Marketing Operations is part of . We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
What will you do?
- Understand clients brand & guidelines to ensure that is reflected in eCRM channels & communications
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations and participation in the process of designing and implementing new designs.
- Proposing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Creative briefing and review – either local market driven or localizing global content
- Implementation of graphic designs: key visuals, infographics, banners as well as graphic designs for the needs portals, services, web materials (websites, landing pages, mailings, banner campaigns, newsletters)
What do we expect from you?
- You should be able to produce design concepts and build prototypes of designs. Min 1-2 experience in the design and implementation of graphic projects,
- Knowledge of the Adobe package Photoshop to the extent that allows you to work freely on layers and masks (knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Lightroom Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro) and / or other graphics programs,
- Knowledge of typography, creating layouts, choosing colors, photos and illustrations based on brand guidelines; aesthetic sense and attention to detail as well as a creative approach to entrusted tasks,
- Good command of spoken and written English; communicability and readiness for cooperation and smooth cooperation and teamwork skills,
- Timeliness, speed in action and ability to work under time pressure on several topics.