About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Regular Java Developer (DLM) in the Document Lifecycle Management cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the Cluster:
The mission of the cluster Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) is to enable a paperless bank. DLM creates a globally consistent and complete Commerzbank archive and front-end infrastructure for document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving for bank and client.
Description of the position:
The Java Developer implements and maintains software based on business requirements or incidents and does optimizations and performance tasks. He/she designs, plans and implements java applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements. He/she shares own technical knowledge with other team colleagues. Person in this position can complete his/her role independently.
from the very
and health insurance
- Technical specification
- Software development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Creation of technical documentation
- Technical reviews of system components
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- At least 2 years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience of working in an Agile
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience in development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Language: English B2 level (mandatory) , German – nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.