IT Support Analyst (Kafka, Elastic Search)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you looking to work in a fast paced dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support a high profile multi tenanted platform
– Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– Responsible for all aspects of incident resolution including impact analysis, root cause
identification, escalation management, and effective communication with internal stakeholders
You’ll be working as a part of level 2 team in TOC organization, which supports platform called Molecular. Molecular is a brand new mission critical platform which is being built with an aim to design, engineer and host a multi-tenant solution using technologies like Confluent Kafka, Elastic Search, Flink to name a few. We provide world class operational support to existing tenants and are working towards onboarding more with the focus on enhancing the technologies which will benefit the various businesses within the bank. The Krakow team will be a part of a global team located in UK, Singapore and Americas providing 24x5.5 support. A strong emphasis is placed on identifying and implementing improvements to resolve performance issues, bottlenecks and other potential areas for optimisation. The team works seamlessly with colleagues, developers, business analysts and project managers to identify and implement improvements to support procedures and tools to further enhance the availability and stability of this mission critical platform
– Previously worked in an environment providing continuity and stability in a global production
– Experience in managing and resolving production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact
– Managed change and risk to co-ordinate software releases into production
– Reviewed and influenced design, architecture, standards and methodologies across a distributed
platform and infrastructure technology stack
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– A good understanding of Linux/Unix experience
– Previous/hands on work experience With Kafka and Elastic Search
– Good to have exposure to Reinfer, Flink and Machine learning
– Some exposure to cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure/AWS will be an added advantage
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– flexible, hands-on and proactive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.