MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a candidate with previous experience in creating multi-year global roadmap encompassing policy, digital, process, data and service enhancements,
• proven strong Agile delivery experience;
• a customer centric mindset with ability see things through customers' point of view, and good understanding of product benefits for the customer;
• an effective communicator with previous experience in Change, Engagement and Adoption;
• skilled influencer able to maintain partnership relations with stakeholders;
• a person with strong prioritizing skills – managing multiple sources of demand, balancing global mandate with market centricity; a data driven decision maker with data storytelling skills;
• a person with consulting and advisory skills, able to absorb multiple sources of insights (EX, Tech, Delivery) based on which determine the strategic direction of the product;
• an open minded problem solver with ability to generate creative solutions to specific customer problems.
• experimental mindset – comfortable with failure, learning and moving on.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage T&A product lifecycle encompassing product strategy definition, design, iteration and product retirement;
• Engage P&C and business stakeholders and feedback loops to collect, validate and refine T&A insights;
• Maintain and prioritise T&A product backlog and the construction of associated user stories;
• Proactively analyse and consolidate T&A insights and trends to frame broader workforce, wellbeing and experience opportunities in partnership with market and COE stakeholders;
• Optimize T&A Digital and vendor portfolio, identifying experience, cost and service enhancements;
• Establish global reporting capabilities enabling understanding of absence trends and adoption of T&A products;
• Partner with markets to pilot and deploy T&A products;
• Collaborate with Payroll Product team on shared vendor performance and data model;
• Manage and integrate functional and technical teams working into single product organisation leveraging agile principles;
• Constantly challenge and coach product teams to deliver the best employee experience and maximize product value;
• Define and manage product metrics;
• Manage product budget.
• Create, update and maintain consumer centric knowledge base supporting T&A self-service.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.