About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as an Java Software Developer in the BDAA Technology & Innovation cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the cluster:
The Big Data Technology & Innovation cluster will provide the Data Lake as the single data hub for distributional and operational use and as high performance analytics hub:
- Establish a stable, state-of-the art technology base
- Set up data lake as single data and analytics hub and effectively ingest most important data sources
- Establish data quality and metadata management
- Provide Data Marts and sandboxes for segments and functions with the most important combination of data sources
- Provide new, maintain/integrate existing BI technology within the lake infrastructure
- Ensure precondition for decommissioning of secondary data bases
Description of the position:
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and development of Java applications in SAS Platform environments set in Unix/Linux. You will also be responsible for codes/algorithms/automation preparation and enhancement on Development/Test SAS environment, incident resolution, bug fixing and provide Java support to the team. Moreover, you will design solutions, test cases, implement and prepare documentation regarding Java aspects on SAS Platform.
from the very
and health insurance
- Java application development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating
- Creation of technical documentation
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Developing Unix based scripts to automate processes in the SAS infrastructure
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or exceptionally in person
- Good knowledge of Java and Java Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of Java Web Servers (e.g.Tomcat / JBOSS)
- Experience in development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Basic knowledge of Unix environment and bash scripting
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL knowledge
- Willingness to learn SAS concepts and architecture
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.