Business Strategist with Excel
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you great with numbers and do you have an
analytical mind? Are you a detail-oriented trouble
shooter? Do you know how to provide support so that
things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that
to support the global Human Resources Cost
• analyze headcount and financial movements, present
and discuss findings with global partners and senior
• manage monthly cost reporting and cost allocations in
close collaboration with HR Finance & Controlling
• take care of yearly and monthly cost accruals, rebookings
and charge back process
• be responsible for the maintenance of organizational
and cost structures, cost center changes and employee
transfers (workforce planning maintenance)
• create and maintain standard and ad-hoc reports
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You’ll be working in the HR OM cost management team in Krakow. We provide a variety of services to ensure that the HR Service Delivery performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with HRSD senior managers and their business management team.
• experience in a finance, management support role or in a role which required the above expertise
• good Excel skills
• strong analytical problem-solving and synthesizing
• strong interpersonal and communication skills
• pro-active, detail-oriented and forward-thinking
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a
team-oriented, collaborative environment
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.