For our Client, an international company with its SSC structures here in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates who want to join the new AR or AP team responsible for daily operational work as well as processes transition to the local SSC.
- responibility for a specific area of accounting AR/AP and performing assigned duties,
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- handling complex requests, inquiries,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools as well as process transitions.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- preferably min. 2 years of experience in the SSC accountancy (AP or AR),
- proficiency in business English and Russian (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- modern and comfortable office in the center of Wrocław (currently remote work),
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.