About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Database Engineer in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Risk Quality cluster is located on Wersalska street/ Lodz and within the cluster we deliver
- Internal and external APIs for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms PCR, ABIT and CIMT
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are Java, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle DB and Unix. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risikoqualität and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Database Engineer, you will be a member of an international team for Commerzbank’s risk quality systems, which core applications are based on Java and Oracle technology.
You will develop and integrate new schemas, adapt existing solutions to new requirements, write and modify batch jobs into our IT landscape, as well as work on data modeling and analysis. You are also responsible for incident and problem management and root cause analysis of your applications and solution design and bug fixes. So, you will be involved in the whole DevOps Cycle. You work in the Dev / Integration Team and your main task is to ensure the high-quality realization of requirements including transport of deployment packages from development to test environments. You communicate with business experts as well as the development and operations staff of your team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the core technologies and their business purpose to develop and improve our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps of the lifecycle of software development starting with
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on Oracle workflow and Java frameworks
- Development, test and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of credit applications and their interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- Creation of concepts of technical solutions, data- and business-/process models and databases as well as business data/ object models/ specifications
- Defining technical and functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures
- Support the rollouts in production
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Preparing software builds and releases packages for the move to test environments
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good knowledge of Oracle relational databases
- Good knowledge of integration of applications with relational databases
- Good knowledge of database modeling and data modeling
- Knowledge of Data migration
- Knowledge of Application Server
- Basic knowledge of quality and unit testing experience ideally with test automation
- Experience in performance tuning, monitoring, and debugging for software applications.
- Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban methodology
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.