About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Java Software Engineer in Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Risk Quality cluster is located on Wersalska street/Lodz and within the cluster we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms PCR, ABIT and CIMT
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are IBM BPM, IBM ODM, IBM DSI, KNOWIS ISF, Java, Oracle Database and Hadoop. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risikoqualität and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Java Software Engineer you will be a member of the international team for Commerzbank’s new web-based risk quality systems, which core applications are based on IBM, Java, Oracle and Hadoop technology.
You will develop and integrate new processes, rulesets or modules into our IT landscape as well as analyzing and fixing errors in your applications and interfaces. So, you will be involved in the whole DevOps Cycle. You work in the Dev / Integration Team and your main task is to ensure the high-quality realization of requirements including transport of deployment packages from development to test environments. We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose to develop and improve our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of software development starting with
- Development and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of credit applications and their interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- Technical Analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on IBM and Java Technology
- Creation of technical documentation
- Execution and documentation of technical test (unit/integration test)
- Supporting incident analysis and error resolution of the applications of your field of responsibility
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the workflow solution (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollouts in production
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Preparing software builds and releases packages for the move to test environment
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good knowledge of Java / Java Script
- Willingness to learn used core technologies (IBM ODM, IBM DSI)
- Willingness to learn used core technologies (IBM BPM / ISF Knowis)
- Willingness to learn WebSphere Application Server
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL, relational databases
- Nice to have knowledge of Integration with Hadoop technology
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.