About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Technical Business Analyst with German in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Within the Cluster “Risk Quality” which is located on Wersalska street/ Lodz we deliver:
- Internal and external interfaces for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms.
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are IBM BPM /ODM /DSI, WebSphere Application Server, Java, Oracle Database, Hadoop and Advanced Analytics. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risikoqualität and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as Technical Business Analyst with German you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of new functionalities or updates of our RQ product suite. You will be part of an international project team consisting of business experts, business analysts and IT experts. Your main duties include gathering, structuring and documenting business requirements defined by RQ business experts; based on this you will create the functional design of the IT solutions within the RQ applications. You will be point of contact for the IT experts and business regarding functional design and quality assurance in cross-location team (Frankfurt, Lodz).
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with:
- Gathering requirements and translation into the IT solution based on our core application and associated subsystems.
- Understanding and analyzing business context and requirements (actual/target) then design the appropriate functional solutions.
- Advising and consulting business as well as IT experts on functional concepts of the application.
- Creating concepts as business process models as well as business data or object models or specifications.
- Defining functional test scenarios as well as quality assurance measures.
- Analyzing and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
The team itself consists of business analysts, software developers, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Conceptional tasks around functional solutions, data- and interface architecture
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework, Cloud)
- High knowledge of (technical) business analysis.
- Strong IT affinity and business analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of business workflow and data modeling.
- English B2 level.
- German C1 level.
- Willingness to learn used core technologies (IBM BPM, IBM ODM)
- Basic knowledge of Relational databases / Oracle
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban and
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.