About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Test Data Analyst in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Within the Cluster “Risk Quality”, which is located on Wersalska street/ Lodz, we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms - PCR, ABIT and CIMT
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are Java, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle DB, Hadoop and Unix/Linux. Our goal is to support the applications of Cluster Risikoqualität and decision processes by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Test Data Analyst you will be a member of an international team for Commerzbank’s risk quality systems, which core applications are based on Java, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, Oracle and Hadoop technology.
You will analyze test cases and search for these test cases necessary data in all affected technical systems of Commerzbank as well as check their dependencies and adapt them according to requirements. You will create new test data using SQL-queries or SOAP UI and if needed execute test cases (manual and automated). You will be also responsible for the support of defect analysis in test environments. So, you will be involved in the whole development and test process. You will communicate with business experts as well as the development and operations staff of your team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the core technologies and their business purpose to develop and improve our IT landscape.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps of the development and test lifecycle starting with:
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on Oracle workflow, IBM BPM/ODM/DSI and Java frameworks. The role requires a combination of strong analytical skills, a good understanding of technology and business context.
- Analyzes the test data requirements based on the technical or business requirements and creates solutions for the individual requirements of the project and checks their feasibility.
- Defines test data requirements and their provision in coordination with business experts or test manager of the requesting project.
- Advice to business experts and developers regarding supplied test data requirements, if necessary. Creation of technical documentation
- As part of the test project, some required data need to be transferred from production or created synthetically, carried out or commissioned in own or external systems. Data protection and security requirements must be considered when using test data close to production.
- Load and Performance test as well as automated and manual tests execution belongs to your daily activities.
- Support for defect analysis in test environments.
- You are one of the experts within your agile team for all aspects regarding test data engineering.
The team itself consists of business analysts, software developers, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
Your main alternative tasks can be:
- Check of ability to use the test data service.
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good knowledge of technical and business analysis
- Good knowledge of Oracle relational databases
- Good knowledge of data migration
- Basic/Good knowledge of SOAP UI
- Basic/Good knowledge of Test Management
- Good knowledge of database modeling and data modeling
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban principals
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level
- German - would be an advantage
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.