About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Commerzbank is on the way to becoming a digital technology company. As part of Group Management Digital Transformation & Strategy (which is located on Ogrodowa street), the architects (Digital Strategy & Architecture, DSA) support and guide the digitization of Commerzbank and actively contribute their expertise to the IT delivery of Commerzbank 5.0.
Within DSA the chapter Solution Patterns & Architectural Standards is also responsible for Commerzbank’s software asset repository. The repository serves the purpose of documenting all of Commerzbank IT products including dependencies and responsibilities. Thereby it provides valuable information about Commerzbank’s enterprise architecture management to the entire delivery organization and represents a starting point for numerous related governance processes.
In an ongoing project, DSA aims to migrate and replace that application. The new solution, internally developed, will continue to fulfill its purpose as an Enterprise Architecture Management System. Furthermore, it shall incorporate information and features to communicate the architectural vision of DSA and establish a communication channel between DSA and the delivery organization. .
from the very
and health insurance
- You are developing new web-based applications and frontends for Enterprise Architecture Management System named as Architecture App
- You will be using read-to-use React components (Commerzbank living Style Guide) as well as designing new components and creating React frontends for several use cases
- You will design and develop interfaces to connect the frontends to backends
- You will work with senior architect to prepare solution for migration and replacement of repository database as well to develop architecture app.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- You will be working in an agile team setup
- Good knowledge of Frontend integration with Backends using API / REST
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Knowledge about relational and non-relational database solutions
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Git
- Knowledge to setup/test CI-CD pipeline
- Knowledge of Container technology such as Docker
Foreign Language Skills:
- B2 Level in English mandatory
- B1/ B2 Level in German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.